* We do not collect personal information when you visit our web site.
* We use a cookie to create our online contact email form. We use this for security to reduce the amount of spam we receive.
* Our server does not automatically record information when you visit our website, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
* Only when you contact us using the email form will we receive information about you. This content is only what you provide and arrives with us as an email.
* We will not supply this information to third parties or use it ourselves for any reason other than to reply to your messages.
– – – – – – – – – –
We would like to inform you that your data will only be used and stored for the processing of this application and will not be given to third parties or distributed.
Your data will be handled by us in a confidential and correct manner, we would like to inform you of the following:
1. The data collected from you will be used for the following purpose: email replies to your requests and special offers by email (subscribed).
2. Your data will be processed using the following methods: manually and with the computer.
3. Your data will not be passed on to third parties or distributed.
4. The person in charge of data processing is: Alex Rowbotham.
5. You can exercise your right to access your personal data held by us and/or request its deletion.
6. The person concerned has the right to receive information as to whether data concerning them is available, even when this data has yet to be stored; furthermore, they have the right to have this data communicated to them in comprehensible form.
7. The person concerned has the right to information on:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purpose and method of data processing;
c) the system applied, in the case of data being handled electronically;
d) the most important data for the identification of the holder of the rights, the person in charge and the name of the representative elected;
e) the persons or categories of persons who can receive the personal data or who can request knowledge of the data.
8. The person concerned has the right to:
a) demand an update, amendment or, if interested, extension of the data;
b) demand illegally processed data to be deleted, made anonymous or inaccessible; this also applies to data which do not expressly need to be stored for the purposes for which they were collected or later processed;
9. The person affected has the right, wholly or partially to:
a) oppose the processing of personal data concerning his or her person for legal reasons, even if these data are relevant for the purpose of collection;
b) oppose the processing of person data concerning his or her person if the processing is for the purpose of mailing advertising materials or direct sale, market or opinion research or commercial communications.
SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you contact us using one of the contact forms on this website, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, email and IP address.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our website / store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us using our general enquiries contact form or mailing Alex Rowbotham, 14 Truro Hill, Penryn, TR10 8DB Cornwall, UK.
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 – STORE – For vouchers
With our online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through our secure server data storage, databases and the general store application.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then we may store your credit card data, although at present we only use Paypal and transactions are encrypted. Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
SECTION 5 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
If logged in:
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
SECTION 7 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer using the general enquiries contact form or by post to Alex Rowbotham, 14 Truro Hill, Penryn, TR10 8DB Cornwall, UK.