Guests are welcome to arrive from 3pm on Fridays (sometimes on other days when circumstances allow). This is to ensure the cottage is cleaned and prepared for your arrival. There is on-street parking in front of the cottage, with other parking nearby. Latest departure from the cottage is strictly 10am to allow us time to clean and prepare the property for the next guests.
This property is for 4 guests only, plus an infant under 18 months at the time of holiday check-out.
All appliance instructions are provided along with useful and important information about the property. Please find a moment to read these on arrival.
Included in the cost of your holiday:
- Electricity and gas
- Bedding and bed linen, pillows and duvets
- Bath and hand towels
- Complimentary soaps
- Wifi broadband
- Stair gates are installed at both ends of the stairs
- Fireguard with safety gate
- Infant/baby bath
- House shoes / slippers.
Additional services available:
- Welcome pack on day of arrival. This varies but may include: fresh milk, tea, coffee, Cornish cream tea, local newspaper, bottle of wine, juice, fresh flowers. Specific diets can be accommodated.
- If your stay is two weeks or more, you may request a change of linen in advance.
- Wood burning stove – two sacks of correctly sized, dry seasoned logs are provided. Pay only for what you use. They can also be purchased at most local garages and other shops during your stay but stocks may not always be the correct size, or dry.